- Ph.D. in Mechanical Engineering from Tehran Azad University (Research and Sciences Branch) in 1998
- MSc. In Mechanical Engineering (Majoring in Heat & Fluids) in 1987 and BSc. In Mechanical Engineering in 1982 from University of Tehran
- Began at SPSU as Assistant Professor in Fall 2008.
- Adjunct Professor at SPSU from 2007 to 2008.
- Design engineer in Newcomb & Boyd Company (Consulting Engineering Group) from 2000 to 2008.
- Co-Owner / Advisor of Saav Iran Inc. (Engineering Consulting & Construction Company) from 1987 to 2000.
- Faculty member from 1988 to 2000 (Tehran Azad University).
- Management Board Member / Design Engineer of Saav Inc.(Machine design company) from 1983 to 1987.