- Transitioning Schedules for the Economic Lot Sizing Problem
- Exploring Cultural Effects on Teaching Styles of Chinese and American Professors
- Unequal Lot Sizes for Repetitive Cycle Scheduling
- An Investigation of College Students’ Learning Styles in the US and China
- Testing Overtime Policies with Different Price and Due Date Negotiation Strategies.
- International Conference on Learning and Administration in Higher Education - A New Management Core Curriculum that Meets Student and Employer Needs
- AARBI Orlando 2010 - A Case Study Description of Using Bicultural (American and Romanian) Joint Student Teams in EMBA Programs
- International Conference on Learning and Administration in Higher Education - What Does the Management Major Need to Know?