I am a computer scientist by training. I am interested in the study of (de)-composability problem for the applications to dependable computing and networking (i.e., security and fault-tolerance.)
I graduated from the University of Minnesota with degrees of B.S. and Ph.D., in computer science. I am a senior member of the IEEE and a member of the ACM. (With a dual residency, I split my time between Georgia, during the academic year, and the NJ/NY region, during summer).
- 1994.5: Ph.D. in Computer & Information Science, University of Minnesota, Minneapolis
- 1994.5 - 2002.12: Member of Technical Staffs (Bell-Labs, Motorola, Siemens), US
- 2003.1 - 2007.12: Director, Security Research Group, Samsung Research (SAIT), Korea
- 2008.2 - 2009.5: Murray Visiting Professor, Computer Science, Rutgers University, Piscataway, New Jersey
- 2009.8 - 2015.5: Assistant Professor, SPSU/KSU, Georgia, US
- 2015.8 - present: Associate Professor (with tenure), KSU, Georgia, US