Specialty Area: Engineering Design Graphics
- Coordinator of the Engineering Graphics Labs (Q 218, 219, 222)
- 16 Years of Industrial Experience in CAD, HVAC, and Plumbing Design.
- 32 Years Teaching Experience, 30 Years at SPSU
CAD Software Information:
For Students Taking EDG 1210 Survey of Engineering Graphics
MicroStation is free to students. You can download the software by following the
instructions below. You can obtain the activation key from your professor or by emailing
me through your SPSU email account at email@example.com.
- Instructions to download and setup MicroStation v8i
- Instructions to set up the MicroStation Template
- MicroStation Template file
For Students Taking Courses Requiring SolidWorks
SolidWorks can be downloaded at no cost from the SolidWorks web site. Click on the SolidWorks Download Instructions below and follow the directions. You can obtain the activation code from your professor or by emailing me through your SPSU email account at firstname.lastname@example.org. SolidWorks will not work without the activation code. The license for the current version is good until December 2014 at which point you must download the new version. You may continue to download SolidWorks as long as you are a student, staff, or faculty member at SPSU.
To setup SolidWorks to use the same templates as the Engineering Graphics Labs click on the instructions below.