- Paul, J. A., Wang, X. (forthcoming). Socially Optimal IT Investment for Cyber Security. Decision Support Systems.
- Paul, J. A., Wang, X. (forthcoming). Robust Location-allocation Network Design for Earthquake Preparedness. Transportation Research Part B: Methodological.
- Paul, J. A., Quosigk, B., MacDonald, L. (2019). Factors Impacting Market Concentration of Not-For-Profit Hospitals. Journal of Business Ethics, 154(2): 517-535.
- Bagchi, A., Paul, J. A. (2017). Epionage and the Optimal Standard of the Customs-Trade Partnership against Terrorism (C-TPAT) Program in Maritime Security. European Journal of Operational Research, 262(1): 89-107.
- Paul, J. A., MacDonald, L (2016). Location and Capacity Allocation Decisions to Mitigate The Impacts of Unexpected Disasters. European Journal of Operational Research, 251(1): 252-263.
- Paul, J. A., Wang, X. (2015). Robust optimization for United States Department of Agriculture food aid bid allocations. Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, 82: 129-146.
- Bagchi, A., Paul, J. A. (2014). Optimal Allocation of Resources in Airport Security: Profiling vs. Screening. Operations Research, 62(2): 219-233.
- Paul, J. A., Leo, M. (2014). Models Using the Benefits of Cross Training Policies to Tackle Nurse Shortage Crisis. International Journal of Production Economics, 150: 83-951.
- Paul, J. A., Wang, X. Annual Meeting of the Decision Sciences Institute, Socially Optimal IT Investment for Cyber Security, Chicago, IL (November 2018).
- Paul, J. A., Mathews, T. Annual Meeting of the Decision Sciences Institute, Natural Disasters and its Impact on Cooperation Against a Common Enemy, Washington DC (November 2017).
- Paul, J. A., Cochran, J. Annual Meeting of the Decision Sciences Institute, Impact of Online Social Networking on Critical Thinking, Austin, TX (November 2016).
- Quosigk, B., Paul, J. A., MacDonald, L. American Accounting Association Annual Meeting and Conference on Teaching and Learning in Accounting, An Evaluation of Not-For-Profit Hospital Performance, New York, NY (August 2016).
- Ni, H., Paul, J. A., Bagchi, A. Annual Meeting of the Midwest Economics Association, The Effect of the Certificate of Need Law on Inpatient Occupancy Rates, Evanston, Illinois (April 2016).
- Bagchi, A., Paul, J., Second Conference on Validating Models of Adversary Behaviors, Buffalo/Niagara Falls, NY (August 2-5, 2015).
- Paul, J. A., MacDonald, L. Defence Personnel Research Symposium, Models for efficient human resource allocation and capacity planning, Ottawa, Canada (June 2012).