- Paul, J. A., Zhang, M. (Forthcoming). Decision Support Model for Cybersecurity Risk Planning: A Two-stage Stochastic Programming Framework Featuring Firms, Government, and Attacker. European Journal of Operational Research.
- Bagchi, A., Paul, J. A. (forthcoming). National Security vs. Human Rights: A Game Theoretic Analysis of the Tension between These Objectives. European Journal of Operational Research.
- Paul, J. A., Wang, X. (forthcoming). Socially Optimal IT Investment for Cyber Security. Decision Support Systems.
- Paul, J. A., Wang, X. (forthcoming). Robust Location-allocation Network Design for Earthquake Preparedness. Transportation Research Part B: Methodological.
- Paul, J. A., Quosigk, B., MacDonald, L. (2019). Factors Impacting Market Concentration of Not-For-Profit Hospitals. Journal of Business Ethics, 154(2): 517-535.
- Bagchi, A., Paul, J. A. (2017). Epionage and the Optimal Standard of the Customs-Trade Partnership against Terrorism (C-TPAT) Program in Maritime Security. European Journal of Operational Research, 262(1): 89-107.
- Paul, J. A., MacDonald, L (2016). Location and Capacity Allocation Decisions to Mitigate The Impacts of Unexpected Disasters. European Journal of Operational Research, 251(1): 252-263.
- Paul, J. A., Wang, X. (2015). Robust optimization for United States Department of Agriculture food aid bid allocations. Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, 82: 129-146.
- Bagchi, A., Paul, J. A. (2014). Optimal Allocation of Resources in Airport Security: Profiling vs. Screening. Operations Research, 62(2): 219-233.
- Paul, J. A., Leo, M. (2014). Models Using the Benefits of Cross Training Policies to Tackle Nurse Shortage Crisis. International Journal of Production Economics, 150: 83-951.