MATH 2306 sec. 51 & 53 Fall 2019
Only open access resources will be used in this class. Students are not required to purchase any materials.
Syllabus 51 (9:05 am)
Syllabus 53 (11:15 am)
Projected Schedule (both sections)
Copyright Notice: Any item posted here that is of my creation is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
SI Leader: Norman Reid nreid10 @ students.kennesaw. edu
SI Sessions: Monday 1:30 to 3:00 pm in D113
Wednesday 1:30 to 3:00 pm in D112
Course Text & Workbook:
A Workbook to Accompany Math 2306 (complete set of homework for the course)
Additional Open Access Texts (for reference, but not used directly in this class)
Want to brush up on Calculus?
It will be easier to focus on and master the new material if you don't have to struggle with the pre-requisite concepts. A command of basic calculus is assumed in this course. If you're rusty, or just want to stretch your calculus muscles, here's some material to help you do that.
- An open access Calculus book (focus on Chapter 3 (all), 4.5, 4.7, 4.8, 4.9, 8.1, 8.2, 8.3, 8.4, and 8.5)
- Topic List in Sullivan & Miranda (KSU text for Calc 1, 2 prior to fall 2019)
- Some Calculus Basics Problems (various exercises) Solutions (to exercises)
- Khan Academy Math (see Differential and Integral Calculus middle of the page)
- KSU Department of Mathematics
- KSU SMART Center (University tutoring services)
- MathisPower4u (Video Library by James Sousa)
- The dfield and pplane applet page
Exam 1 Material:
Exam 1 Solutions sec. 51 (9 am)
Exam 1 Solutions sec. 53 (11 am)