- Time-Variant Nonparametric Quantile Estimation: One-Step Vs Two-Step Methods-Joint Statistical Meetings, Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada, August, 2018.
- Nonparametric Smoothing Estimation of Fecundability from a Conception Model- ENAR conference in Austin, Texas, March, 2016.
- Local Box-Cox Transformation in time varying Parametric models with longitudinal data - 10th International Conference on Health Policy Statistics, October 9-11, 2013, Chicago, IL.
- Nonparametric estimation of conditional distribution functions with longitudinal data and time-varying structural nonparametric models – 7th Annual Statistics and Probability Day at UMBC during April 26-27, 2013.
- Two Step Smoothing Estimation of Conditional Distribution Functions by Time-Varying Parametric Models for Longitudinal Data- ENAR conference in Orlando, Florida, March, 2013
- Some Bayesian Analyses of Fecundability- GW Graduate Student Seminar- October, 2011
- Selecting Best Time Series Model Under Parametric and Nonparametric Modeling Assumptions - Southern Regional Council on Statistics Summer Research Conference (SRCOS) June 4-7, 2017 at Jekyll Island, GA.
- Smoothing Estimation of Conception Probability from a Conception Model- Southern Regional Council on Statistics Summer Research Conference (SRCOS) June 5-9, 2016 at Bentonville, Arkansas.
- Smoothing Estimation of Conditional Distribution Functions by Time-Varying Parametric Models for Longitudinal Data - Southern Regional Council on Statistics Summer Research Conference (SRCOS) June 2-5, 2013 at Montgomery Bell State Park in Tennessee.
- Structural Nonparametric Model and its superiority over Unstructured Nonparametric Model in Smoothing Estimation of Conditional Distribution Function – 36th Midwest Biopharmaceuticals Statistics Workshop May 20–22, 2013 – Ball State University, Muncie, Indiana.
- Local Box-Cox Transformation in Smoothing Estimation of Functional Linear Model: The 2018 ICSA Applied Statistics Symposium, Hyatt Regency New Brunswick, New Jersey, USA.
- Efficient Estimation of Statistical Models Under Local Box-Cox transformation with Longitudinal Data, INFORMS, October 2019, at Seattle.
- R and Python Programming for Quants: Symposium on Data Science and Statistics- Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, June 3–6, 2020. Sponsored by American Statistical Association.
- "Side by side learning of R and Python Programming by analyzing a big longitudinal data"-Conference on Statistical Practice (CSP) on 20th February 2020 at Sacramento, California