Manuscripts Under Review:
Chowdhury, Mohammed: Kernel Estimation of Fecundability-2017
1. Chowdhury, Mohammed: Book Review: Nonparametric Models for Longitudinal Data-with implementation in R-by Colin Wu and Xin Tian. Submitted in December 2019 in Biometrics.
2. Chowdhury, Mohammed (2017): Nonparametric estimation of time-variant parametric models with application to cross-sectional data - J Japan Statist. Soc., 47(2):197-220.
3. Chowdhury, Mohammed; Wu, Colin; Modarres, Reza (2018): Nonparametric estimation of conditional distribution functions with longitudinal data and time-varying parametric models - Metrika, 81(1):61-83
Online Supplement, click here.
4. Chowdhury, Mohammed; Wu, Colin; Modarres, Reza (2017): Local Box-Cox Transformation on Time Varying Parametric models for Smoothing Estimation of Conditional CDF with Longitudinal Data. Journal of Statistical Computation and Simulation. click here for the paper.
5. Chowdhury, Mohammed; VanBrackle, Lewis; Patwary (2017): Two-step smoothing estimation of the time-variant parameter with application to temperature data. Journal of Iranian Statistical Society, 16(2):33-50.
6. Laucis, Nicholas; Chowdhury, Mohammed; Dasgupta, Abhijit; Bhattacharyya, Timothy (2016): Trend Toward High-Volume Hospitals and the Influence on Complications in Knee and Hip Arthroplasty. J Bone Joint Surg Am, 98(9):707-712. Click Here.
7. Chowdhury, Mohammed; Umbach, Dale (2012): Some Bayesian Analyses of Fecundability. Pakistan Journal of Statistics 28(3). Click Here.
8. Islam, S.M.S; Karim, M.A; Chowdhury, Mohammed; Bhuiyan, M & Morshed, M: Level, Trends and Differentials of Fecundability among Bangladeshi Women:-2005-3(2):281-288, Pakistan Journal of Social Sciences.
9. Islam, S.M.S; Karim, M.A; Chowdhury, Mohammed; Hossain, M.S: Fitting and Estimation of Type-I Geometric Distribution by Using C-Language:-2005-4(1):112-126, Asian Journal of Information Technology.
10. Karim, M.A; Chowdhury, Mohammed; Hossain, M.S & Nahar, Z: Urban-Rural Differentials of Contraceptive Use in Bangladesh. 2004-28(1):77-87, The Chittagong University Journal of Science.
11. Karim, M.A; Hossain, M.S & Chowdhury, Mohammed: Timing of First Birth in Bangladesh and Some Socio-Demographic Factors: A Hazard Model Analysis. 2004-28(1):17-26, The Chittagong University Journal of Science.
12. Karim, M.A; Hossain, M.S & Chowdhury, Mohammed: Current Contraceptive Use among the Young and Low Parity Women: Levels, Trends and Differentials 2002-26(1&2): 63-73, The Chittagong University Journal of Science.
13. Pollard, Kylah; Chowdhury, Mohammed; Bauguess, Sarai (2017:) Prevalence and Incidence of Health Risk Factors Among Adolescent Girls. The Kennesaw Journal of Undergraduate Research, Volume 5, Issue 3, Article 1.