2 Graduate Research Assistant (GRA) Positions in Blockchain Decentrazlied Applications
Looking for TWO outstanding candidates in the field of Software Engineering (MSSWE) or Computer Science (MSCS) to participate in a research project related to Blockchain and smart contracts security. The candidate is expected to spend at least 20 hours per week in her/his position.
- Practical and/or theoretical Knowledge in cybersecurity.
- Having two courses tops enrolled in Spring’19
- Ability to write research papers for publications in Scientific Journals and International Conferences
- Taking no transition courses in Spring’19 (compulsory)
- Minimum GPA 3.0
- Prior publications (it’s a plus advantage)
- Knowledge of decentralized systems and cryptocurrency (it’s a plus advantage)
What do you need to submit for consideration?
- Resume (including your achievements and prior experiences)
- Transcripts (both BS and MS)
- Publication list (if any)
- A brief statement about your past GRA positions in CCSE@KSU (if any)
To apply for the position, please send all your documents in one single .zip file to Dr. Parizi at: firstname.lastname@example.org by Nov 25, 2018.
GRA Position Benefits:
This GRA Tier III assistantship (which is the highest of its kind) comes with a stipend of $5,500 per semester, up to 9 hours of tuition waived ($3,480 for in-state/$12,540 for out-of-state) per semester.
2 PhD. positions and 1 Postdoc in Cyber Threat Intelligence and Threat Attribution
For more details, please see this link.