3 Graduate Research Assistant (GRA) Positions in Blockchain Decentrazlied Applications [filled]
Looking for outstanding full-time researcher in the field of Software Engineering (MSSWE) or Computer Science (MSCS) to participate in projects related to Blockchain and smart contracts security. The candidate is expected to spend at least 20 hours per week in her/his position.
- Practical and/or theoretical Knowledge in cybersecurity.
- Having two courses maximus enrolled in Fall 2019 (no internship or working elsewhere)
- Ability to write research papers for publications in Scientific Journals and International Conferences
- Taking no transition courses in Fall 2019 (compulsory)
- Minimum GPA 3.0
- Prior publications (it’s a plus advantage)
- Knowledge of decentralized systems and cryptocurrency (it’s a plus advantage)
What do you need to submit for consideration?
- Resume (including your achievements and prior experiences)
- Transcripts (both BS and MS)
- Publication list (if any)
- A brief statement about your past GRA positions in CCSE@KSU (if any)
To apply for the position, please send all your documents in one single .zip file to Dr. Parizi at: email@example.com by July 27, 2019.
GRA Position Benefits:
This GRA Tier III assistantship (which is the highest of its kind) comes with a stipend of $5,500 per semester, up to 9 hours of tuition waived ($3,480 for in-state/$12,540 for out-of-state) per semester.
2 PhD. positions and 1 Postdoc in Cyber Threat Intelligence and Threat Attribution [filled]
For more details, please see this link.