Ph.D. in Mechanical Engineering (*): From School of Aerospace, Mechanical & Mechatronic Engineering (AMME), The University of Sydney, Australia.
Thesis title: Dynamics of micromachinery in viscous environments.
(*) Record in finishing the PhD candidature in 2.5 years, and publishing 5 papers in peer-reviewed Journals, 1997.
Master of Science in Mechanical Engineering (Summa cum laude*): (By both research and course): From Iran University of Science and Technology.
Thesis title: Analysis of blood flow through polymeric blood vessels.
(*) Also: Obtained the highest score in the entrance exam amongst all participants.
BSc. in Mechanical Engineering (Summa cum laude*): From Iran University of Science and Technology.
Thesis title: Designing a pneumatic robot with multiple degrees of freedom.
(*) Also: Top three in year of graduation.
Honors and Awards:
- KSU Distinguished Professor Award, 2019.
- Italian Technology Award in Machine Tool Technology, 2019.
- Society of Manufacturing Engineers (SME) Distinguished Advisor Award, Nationwide, 2019.
- Nomination for the People of Manufacturing Awards (Front Line Leadership), By Georgia Manufacturing Alliance, 2018
- Career Service Center acknowledgement, Department of Career Planning and Development. (August 8, 2016).
- Organization/advisor of the year nomination, KSU. (2015, 2016 and 2017).
- Persistence Award- From the University Website Committee, Director of Web Services, University Communications. (September 12, 2014).
- Distinguished Faculty Advisor Award, Society of Manufacturing Engineers. (February 10, 2012).
- Fellowship (Post-doctoral, research associate and Senior research associate), Sydney University, 1997- 2004.
- Teaching Improvement Fund (TIF) for developing a multimedia software tool, Sydney University, Australia, http://web.aeromech.usyd.edu.au//statics/. (January 1, 2002).
- 2000 Outstanding Intellectuals of the 21st Century, International Biographical Centre, Cambridge, England. (January 1, 2001).
- Professional Engineer, Institute of Engineers, Australia. (January 10, 2000).
- Inclusion in the 15th-19th editions of “Who is who in the world", Cambridge Who's Who Publishing, Inc. (January 1, 1998).
- Record in Finishing PhD, Sydney University. (July 15, 1997).
- Travel Award, Sydney University. (November 22, 1996).
- Australian Research Center (ARC) Scholarship, Australian Research Center (ARC). (January 1, 1995). Valued at A$45,000 for PhD candidature.
- Summa cum Laude (BSc. and MSc.), Iran University of Science and Technology. (July 10, 1989).
Martin-Lockheed tour, 2008