Dr. Li's research focuses on developing methodologies for high dimensional, streaming, non-stationary, complex data analytics, and applying these methods within an algorithmic workflow to solve real-world problems. His broad research interests are in dynamic signal analysis, IoT (Internet of Things) & CPS (Cyber-physical Systems) security, machine learning and engineering geophysics, with applications to distributed sensor networks, smart city, smart healthcare, power grid, power electronics, and infrastructure security.
- Li, Fangyu, Rui Xie, Zengyan Wang, Lulu Guo, Jin Ye, Ping Ma, and WenZhan Song. "Online Distributed IoT Security Monitoring with Multidimensional Streaming Big Data." IEEE Internet of Things Journal 7, no. 5 (2020): 4387-4394. (Top Journal, Impact Factor: 9.936)
- Li, Fangyu, Aditya Shinde, Yang Shi, Jin Ye, Xiang-Yang Li, and Wenzhan Song. "System statistics learning-based IoT security: Feasibility and suitability." IEEE Internet of Things Journal 6, no. 4 (2019): 6396-6403. (Top Journal, Impact Factor: 9.936)
- Li, Fangyu, Yang Shi, Aditya Shinde, Jin Ye, and Wenzhan Song. "Enhanced cyber-physical security in internet of things through energy auditing." IEEE Internet of Things Journal 6, no. 3 (2019): 5224-5231. (Top Journal, Impact Factor: 9.936)
- Li, Fangyu, Qi Li, Jinan Zhang, Jiabao Kou, Jin Ye, WenZhan Song, and Homer Alan Mantooth. "Detection and Diagnosis of Data Integrity Attacks in Solar Farms Based on Multilayer Long Short-Term Memory Network." IEEE Transactions on Power Electronics 36, no. 3 (2021): 2495-2498. (Top Journal, Impact Factor: 6.373)
- Li, Fangyu, Huailai Zhou, Zengyan Wang, and Xinming Wu. "ADDCNN: An Attention-Based Deep Dilated Convolutional Neural Network for Seismic Facies Analysis with Interpretable Spatial-Spectral Maps." IEEE Transactions on Geoscience and Remote Sensing. (Top Journal, Impact Factor: 5.855)
- Li, Fangyu, Tong Bai, Nori Nakata, Bin Lyu, and WenZhan Song. "Efficient seismic source localization using simplified gaussian beam time reversal imaging." IEEE Transactions on Geoscience and Remote Sensing 58, no. 6 (2020): 4472-4478. (Top Journal, Impact Factor: 5.855)
- Li, Fangyu, Rui Xie, Bowen Yang, Lulu Guo, Ping Ma, Jianjun Shi, Jin Ye, and WenZhan Song. "Detection and identification of cyber and physical attacks on distribution power grids with pvs: An online high-dimensional data-driven approach." IEEE Journal of Emerging and Selected Topics in Power Electronics. (Q2, Impact Factor: 4.728)
- Li, Fangyu, Jose Clemente, Maria Valero, Zion Tse, Sheng Li, and WenZhan Song. "Smart home monitoring system via footstep induced vibrations." IEEE Systems Journal 14, no.3 (2020): 3383-3389. (Q2, Impact Factor: 3.978)
- Li, Fangyu, Maria Valero, Jose Clemente, Zion Tse, and WenZhan Song. "Smart Sleep Monitoring System via Passively Sensing Human Vibration Signals." IEEE Sensors Journal. (Q2, Impact Factor: 3.073)
- Li, Fangyu, Bangyu Wu, Naihao Liu, Ying Hu, and Hao Wu. "Seismic Time–Frequency analysis via adaptive mode separation-based wavelet transform." IEEE Geoscience and Remote Sensing Letters 17, no. 4 (2020): 696-700. (Q2, Impact Factor: 3.833)
- Li, F., M. Valero, H. Shahriar, R. A. Khan, S. I. Ahamed, 2020, Wi-COVID: A COVID-19 Symptom Detection and Patient Monitoring Framework using WiFi: IEEE/ACM Connected Health: Applications, Systems and Engineering Technologies (CHASE), Washington, D.C., USA.
- Li, F., 2020, Hybrid Hierarchical Data-driven Cybersecurity for Distribution Power Grids with PVs: INFORMS Annual Meeting.
- Li, F., M. Valero, L. Zhao, Y. Mahmoud, 2020, Cybersecurity Strategy against Cyber Attacks towards Smart Grids with PVs: KSU Proceedings on Cybersecurity Education, Research and Practice (CCERP), Kennesaw, GA, USA.
- Li, F., W. Song, C. Li, A. Yang, 2019, Non-harmonic Analysis Based on Instantaneous Heart Rate Estimation from Photoplethysmography: IEEE International Conference on Acoustics, Speech, and Signal Processing (ICASSP), Brighton, UK.
- Li, F., J. Clemente, W. Song, 2018, Non-intrusive and non-contact sleep monitoring with seismometer: IEEE GlobalSIP, Anaheim, CA.