Yan Fang is an assistant professor at Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering, Kennesaw State University.
- Brain-inspired/Neuromorphic Computing
- Energy-Efficient AI on Edge Devices
- Novel Computing Systems based on Emerging Nanodevices, Soft Materials
- Other Topics: Dynamic Systems, Computational Neuroscience, Robots
- Postdoctoral Fellow, Integrated Circuits & Systems Research Lab, Georgia Tech (2018-2021)
- Ph.D. in Electrical Engineering, University of Pittsburgh (2018)
- M.S. in Electrical Engineering, University of Pittsburgh (2012)
- B.S. in Electrical Engineering/IC Design and Integrated Systems, Xidian University (2010)
Award & Grant
- NSF CRII Award, PI, $173,894 (2021-2023)
- Summer Undergraduate Research Mentor, $8800 (2023)
- Petit Scholar Mentor, $10,000 (2020, Georgia Tech)
You are welcome to visit Yan's Ivory Tower for more information.