Yousef A. Mahmoud is an assistant professor in the department of Electrical and Computer
Engineering at Kennesaw State University, GA, USA. He obtained his Ph.D. degree in
Electrical & Computer Engineering from University of Waterloo, Canada in Aug/2016.
His research interests include modeling, control and operation of Solar Photovoltaic
Dr. Mahmoud is an Editor of the IEEE Transactions on Energy Conversion Journal. He is also an Editor of the IEEE Power Engineering Letters.
I am looking for highly-motivated, hardworking, and smart PhD students. Email me your Resume and Transcripts if interested.
- Member, IEEE-Eta Kappa Nu (IEEE-HKN), 2022.
- Full Member, Sigma Xi, 2021.
- Senior Member, IEEE, 2017.
- Best Paper Award, IEEE International Renewable Energy Congress, 2017.
- Star Reviewer, IEEE Transactions on Energy Conversion, 2016.
- Teaching Assistantship Award, ECE, University of Waterloo, Canada, 2016.