1) G. V. Crosby, T. Ghosh, R. Machado and C. A. Chin; “Wireless Body Area Networks: A Survey,” Transactions on Systems, Man, and Cybernetics--Part C: Applications and Reviews, resubmitted June 2011.
2) A. Khalid, B. Nuhfer-Halten, J. Vandenbussche, D. Colebeck, M. Atiqullah, S. Toson, C. A. Chin and B. Stutzman, “Effective Multidisciplinary Active Learning Techniques for Freshmen Polytechnic Students,” Review of Higher Education and Self-Learning (RHESL), Vol. 4, No. 13, 2011.
3) C. A. Chin, A. Barreto and M. Adjouadi, “Integration of EMG and EGT Modalities for the Development of an Enhanced Cursor Control System,” International Journal on Artificial Intelligence Tools, Vol. 18, No. 3, pp. 399- 414, 2009.
4) C. A. Chin, A. Barreto, J. G. Cremades and M. Adjouadi, “An Integrated Electromyogram and Eye Gaze Tracking Cursor Control System for Computer Users with Motor Disabilities,” Journal of Rehabilitation Research and Development, Vol. 45, No. 1, pp. 161-74, 2008.
5) C. A. Chin and A. Barreto; “The Integration of Electromyogram and Eye Gaze Tracking Inputs for Hands-Free Cursor Control,” Biomedical Sciences Instrumentation, Vol. 43, pp. 152-157, 2007.
6) C. Chin, A. Barreto and M. Alonso Jr., “Electromyogram-Based Cursor Control System for Users with Motor Disabilities,” Lecture Notes in Computer Science (Springer-Verlag), LNCS 4061, pp. 905-912, July 2006.
7) C. Chin and A. Barreto, “Performance Comparison of Electromyogram-based Computer Cursor Control Systems,” WSEAS Transactions on Biology and Biomedicine, Vol. 3, No. 2, pp. 118 – 124, February 2006.
8) C. A. Chin, A. Barreto and M. Adjouadi, “Enhanced Real-Time Cursor Control Algorithm, Based on the Spectral Analysis of Electromyograms,” Biomedical Sciences Instrumentation, Vol. 42, pp. 249-254, 2006.
9) C. Chin, A. Barreto, C. Li and J. Zhai, “Hands-Free Human Computer Interaction via an Electromyogram-Based Classification Algorithm,” Biomedical Sciences Instrumentation, Vol. 41, pp. 31-36, 2005.
10) J. Zhai, A. Barreto, C. Chin and C. Li, “User Stress Detection in Human-Computer Interactions,” Biomedical Sciences Instrumentation, Vol. 41, pp. 277-282, 2005.
1) C. A. Chin and G. V. Crosby, “Evaluation of Cooperative Learning Assignments as a Supplement to Homework to Improve Student Learning,” 2012 ASEE Annual Conference, Submitted Jan 2012.
2) C. A. Chin, G. V. Crosby, T. Ghosh, R. Murimi; “Advances and Challenges of Wireless Body Area Networks for Healthcare Applications,” to be presented at the International conference on Computing, Networking & Communications (ICNC 2012).
3) A. Khalid, B. Stutzman, S. Toson, C. A. Chin, M. Atiqullah, B. Nuhfer-Halten, D. Colebeck, “Teaching Methods - What Engineers can Learn from Liberal Arts,” to be presented at the American Society of Engineering Education (ASEE) Southeastern Section Annual Conference 2012.