Michael A. Leven School of Management, Entrepreneurship and Hospitality
Greg Quinet has spent the past 25 years in the aviation, supply chain management, technology and management consulting industries developing and executing on numerous sales, marketing, business development, consulting and merger & acquisitions strategies. Quinet has built and led business development and implementation teams to provide solutions to global Fortune 500 companies in North America, Europe, South Africa, and Asia. He is widely credited for developing and implementing one of the largest roll outs of logistical routing & scheduling solutions ever deployed across North America and Europe. Quinet has co-founded or held key executive positions at the following companies:
- Executive Vice President & Chief Operating Officer, Supply Chain Research Group. (Holding Company & Management Consulting)
- Chief Marketing and Strategy Officer, US Biogistics. (Healthcare Technology and Systems)
- Senior Vice President of Global Market Development, Descartes Systems Group (NASDAQ: DSGX) after the acquisition of Centricity, Inc., a leading Internet-based global Transportation Management Systems company.
- Chief Operating Officer, Centricity (acquisition by Descartes Systems Group for $30.35 million in 18 months on an initial investment of $5 million from an international strategic investor in July 2001.)
- President and Chief Executive Officer, i2 Mid-Market Logistics, a joint venture company with i2 Technologies (NASDAQ: ITWO).
- Vice President of Global Sales and Marketing, CAPS Logistics. (acquired by The Baan Company (NASDAQ: BAANF) for $80 million in September 1998.
Quinet serves as an Associate Professor of Management and Entrepreneurship at KSU's Coles College of Business where he teaches strategic management and entrepreneurship. Quinet is also an active management consultant, business advisor, venture capital investor, and holds several Board of Director positions in the business community.
Quinet began his professional career as a commercial pilot and leverages his domain experience in aeronautics in various aviation specialties such as aircraft management, flight operations, and aircraft acquisitions. He currently holds the FAA Commercial Pilot Certificate with Multi-Engine and Instrument Ratings.
He is a member of the Council of Supply Chain Management Professionals.