Assistant Professor of Professional Writing
- Started at SPSU in 2010.
- Primarily teaches composition and professional writing courses (journalism, creative writing, writing for new media).
- Research interests are primarily focused on the intersection of narratology and game studies.
- Also is an active author of fiction and nonfiction. His work can be seen in the Miami Herald, A Capella Zoo, Please Don't Magazine, and more.
- 2005 Josephine Friedman Award Winner for Fiction.
- Faculty Adviser for The Sting.
Have a question about The Sting or one of my courses? Email me!