I have been an Assistant Professor in Mechanical Engineering Department, Kennesaw State University since Aug 2014. After my PhD from Georgia Institute of Technology, in Dec 2012, I had been serving as a Lecturer in the same institute and at that time it was the School of Engineering, Southern Polytechnic State University.
I have developed and taught variety of undergraduate courses given below:
· ENGR 3122 Engineering Mechanics-Dynamics
· ENGR 3125 Machine Dynamics and Vibrations
· ME 3201 Product Realization
· ME 3903 Manufacturing Processes
· ME 3410 Thermodynamics
· ME 3501 Dynamic Systems and Control Theory
· ME 4501 Vibrations & Control Lab
· ME 1001 Introduction to Mechanical Engineering
I have mentored the undergraduate research in areas such as calculation of material stiffness (E) using wave propagation velocity. The equipment included accelerometer and excitation source (PCB hammer) mainly.