Dr. Yan Huang is currently an Assistant Professor in the Department of Software Engineering & Game Development at Kennesaw State University (KSU). Dr. Huang received his Ph.D. degree in the Department of Computing Science at Georgia State University. Before joining GSU, he was the lead of Android Software Development team in the S.F. e-commerce company (Beijing, China). Dr. Huang's research focus on Cyber-Security & Privacy, Networking, and IoT.
• 2019, Social Media Chair of IEEE IPDPS 2020.
• 2019, Publicity Co-Chair of Blockchain Symposium 2019.
• 2019, TPC Member of Blockchain 2019.
• 2019, Publication Co-Chair of COCOA 2019.
• 2019, TPC Member of IPCCC
• Reviewer of IEEE Networking Letters
• Reviewer of International Journal of Distributed Sensor Networks
• Reviewer of International Journal of Sensor Networks
• Reviewer of International Journal of Embedded Systems
• Reviewer of The Computer Journal