I have experience teaching at both the undergraduate and graduate level, as well as guest lectures, continuing education workshops, and invited trainings.
I specialize in teaching in fully-online and hybrid modalities.
Here at KSU the courses I teach the most often are:
- PSYC 2103 - Introduction to Human Development
- PSYC 3000 - Statistical Applications in Psychological Science
- PSYC 3365 - Human Sexuality
- PSYC 3775 - The Psychology of Religion
- PSYC 4430 - Abnormal Psychology
I have also taught:
- PSYC 2000 - The Science of Psychology
- PSYC 3301 - Experimental Design & Analysis
- PSYC 3305 - Lifespan Development
- PSYC 3325 - Social Psychology
- PSYC 4490 - Special Topics on the Psychology of Addiction
Honors Students: I have supervised many Honors Contracts in the courses I teach. If you are interested in adding an Honors Contract to a course with me, just email me during the first two weeks of the semester and we can brainstorm a good project for you.
At the graduate level, I have taught courses on Counseling Theory, Basic Counseling Skills, Diagnosis, Child Psychopathology, Social & Cultural Issues, Family Systems, Addiction, and Program Evaluation & Research.