- Web technologies and application development
- Mobile web design and applications
- User interface design
- Business intelligence
- Data visualization
- Database design and application, conceptual modeling
- Information design and visualization
My fundamental teaching belief is that good teaching (the instructor side) comes with good learning (the student side). They are two sides of the same coin. In an ideal education environment, I try to achieve the following three basic related goals:
- Generate and sustain student interest.
- Maintain a balance on teaching and learning.
- Provide complete educational experience beyond courses.
- "He is a good prof. If you don't want to learn, then you wont like him, because his teaching style is to invite you to explore. but I liked his class."
- "He is very enthusiastic about his teaching and you can tell that he really loves what he does and wants us to learn as well. He has good visuals and is funny at times."
- "You really do make this material very interesting and I am pleasantly surprised how much I have learned in the past few weeks. ... A couple of my colleagues at work have expressed interest to me in the online program at SPSU after seeing what a great experience it has been for me. I sincerely hope to have the opportunity to take additional courses with you in the near future."
- "Takes a varied approach, keeps class interesting, always has unique ideas, very knowledgeable and presents quite well."