I am the Director of the USGG London study abroad program and also teach two classes in the program.
- USGG London 2024 will run from June 27 to July 25
- Full Details on the London 2024 program can be found here
- For general information about all of the USG Goes Global programs please link here.
To see videos about the USGGG London program scroll down this page.
- See a list of upcoming interactive information sessions here.
- See a recorded full information session here (recorded November 7, 2023).
- See just the slides from the information session (link).
- See a 10-minute recording of a general session for all students here. (from 2023 program, only dates are different)
- See a 10-minte recording of a session targeted at Coles College of Business students here. (from 2023 program, only dates are different)
- KSU 2024 course equivalencies for USGGG programs will be available soon.
A list of frequently asked questions is answered here.
I would be pleased to help get you started in considering a study abroad experience in the upcoming year. Reach me at firstname.lastname@example.org to get started.
The courses that I teach in the USGGG London program are targeted toward Cole College of Business BBA Majors. If you are in the Upper Division (or will be soon) you could take ISA 3710 and BUSA 3500 for 6 hours of credit. All Coles students can earn 6 hours of Business Elective credit. Those students who are BBA-IS or BBA-ISA could earn 3 hours of major elective credit for ISA 3710 and either BUSA 3500 for 3 hours of business elective credit or ISA 4490 for 3 more hours of major elective credit.
The KSU Global Learning Financial support program varies each year. Contact your study abroad counselor for more information.
Here are some videos about the London program:
General information about the USGGG London Program by prior students:
Top three reasons to go with the USGGG London program (by faculty):
Top three reasons to go with the USGGG London program (by students):