“Displacement-based seismic design of structures using equivalent linear system parameters” — a dissertation submitted in partial fulfillment of the requirements for the degree of Ph.D. in Civil Engineering at Syracuse University, December 2006, UMI Dissertation Services, Microform 3251782. (Advisor: Eric M. Lui)
- Lui E.M. and Oguzmert M., Structural Analysis, Chapter 28, The Engineering Handbook, 2nd edition, CRC Press, 2004.
- Lui E.M., Liu Y., and Oguzmert M., "Effects of Diaphragm Spacing and Stiffness on the Dynamic Behavior of Curved Steel Bridges", Steel Structures, 6, 2006, pp. 163-174
- Oguzmert M. and Lui E.M., “Seismic Design of Inelastic Structures using Equivalent Linear System Parameters – Derivation and Comparison,” IES Journal Part A: Civil and Structural Engineering, Volume 4, No: 2, May 2011.
- Oguzmert M. and Lui E.M., “Seismic Design of Inelastic Structures using Equivalent Linear System Parameters – Application and Verification, ”IES Journal Part A: Civil and Structural Engineering, Volume 4, No: 2, May 2011.
- Skokan M.J., Huang S., Islam S., and Oguzmert M., “Seismic Retrofit of a City Hall Using Buckling Restrained Braces Based on Nonlinear Analyses Including Soil-Structure Interaction”, (2010), 9th U.S. National & 10th Canadian Conference on EQ Engineering, Toronto, ON
- Islam S., Huang S., Skokan M.J., and Oguzmert M., “MGMCITYCENTER - A City Within a City: Peer Review Lessons Learned” (2009), 2009 SEAOC Convention, San Diego, CA.
- Islam S., Huang S., Skokan M.J., and Oguzmert M., “Buckling Restrained Brace Frame Applications for the Seismic Retrofit of Existing Buildings – U.S. case studies” (2008), 14th World Conference on Earthquake Engineering, Beijing, China
- Huang S., Skokan M.J., Islam S., Oguzmert M., Cranmer R., and Caraig G. (2007) “Hi-Tech Seismic Retrofit Solutions Compared for a PublicAdministrationBuilding,” 2007 ASCE Structures Congress Proceedings, Long Beach, CA
- Oguzmert M. and Guney D., “The Investigation of the Dynamic Behavior of Historical Masonry Minarets", (2007) Studies on Historical Heritage (SHH07), ID-F-19, Antalya, Turkey