- J.A. Paul and M. Zhang. Decision Support Model for Cybersecurity Risk Planning: A Two-stage Stochastic Programming Framework Featuring Firms, Government, and Attacker. European Journal of Operational Research, 291(1), 349-364, 2021.
- M. Zhao and M. Zhang. Multiechelon Lot Sizing: New Complexities and Inequalities. Operations Research, 68(2), 534-551, 2020.
- P. Damcı-Kurt, M. Zhang, B. Marentay and N. Govind. Improving Physician Schedules by Leveraging Equalization: Cases from Hospitals in U.S. Omega, 85, 182-193, 2019.
- J.A. Paul and M. Zhang. Supply Location and Transportation Planning for Hurricanes: A Two-stage Stochastic Programming Framework. European Journal of Operational Research, 274(1), 108-125, 2019.
- M. Zhang. Capacitated Lot-Sizing Problem with Outsourcing. Operations Research Letters, 43(5), 479-483, 2015.
- Y. Song and M. Zhang. Chance-Constrained Multi-Terminal Network Design Problems. Naval Research Logistics, 62(4), 321-334, 2015.
- M. Zhang and S. Kucukyavuz. Finitely Convergent Decomposition Algorithms for Two-Stage Stochastic Pure Integer Programs. SIAM Journal on Optimization, 24(4), 1933-1951, 2014.
- M. Zhang, S. Kucukyavuz and S. Goel. A Branch-and-Cut Method for Dynamic Decision Making under Joint Chance Constraints. Management Science, 60(5), 1317-1333, 2014.
- M. Zhang, S. Kucukyavuz and H. Yaman. A Polyhedral Study of Multiechelon Lot Sizing with Intermediate Demands. Operations Research, 60(4), 918-935, 2012.