Links to My Research:
- Theory of the Entrepreneur
- What is an entrepreneur?
- Why do some entrepreneurs perform better than others?
- Can entrepreneurship be taught?
- Can entrepreneurship be learned by intelligent machines?
- Theory of the Firm
- What is a firm?
- Why do some firms perform better than others?
- What determines the boundaries of a firm?
- Are some firms more entrepreneurial than others?
- Do entrepreneurial firms perform better?
- Do firms get less entrepreneurial over time?
- Can firms become more entrepreneurial?
- Entrepreneurial Economics
- What is the role of entrepreneurship in the economy?
- Can an economy function well without entrepreneurs?
- Can simple rules explain complex patterns in the economy?
- Which rules should we follow?
- Agent-based models
- Multivariate methods on primary and secondary data
- Content analysis
- Case studies
- Participant observation