- Vaezi, R., Mills, A., & Chin, W. (2019). User Satisfaction with Information Systems: A Comprehensive Model of Attribute-level Satisfaction. Communications of the Association for Information Systems, 45(1), 13.
- Vaezi, R., Mills A., Chin W., Zafar H. (2016). User Satisfaction Research in Information Systems: Historical Roots and Approaches, Communications of AIS, 38(27)
- Vaezi, R., Chin W. (2015). An IS Scholar and Scholarship Ranking Based on Contributions to Doctoral Education, Communications of AIS, 36(9)
- Vaezi, R., Chang J. (2014). Reciprocity Norms and Its Antecedents in Online Communities, Journal of Information Science and Technology
- Vaezi, R., Mousavidin, E. (2013). A Theoretical Framework of Cloud Computing Adoption: Antecedents, Processes, and Consequences, Journal of Information Systems Technology & Planning, 5(15)
- Mousavidin, E., Vaezi, R. (2013). Investigation of Computer-Mediated Social Networks through the Interactionist Sociological Paradigm, AIMS International Journal of Management.
- Vaezi R., Thomas D., Shade S. (2020), Keeping Information Systems Program Curriculum Updated and Relevant: A Continuous Change Management Effort - Informatics Eduction Confererance
- Vaezi, R., Chin W. (2015). Measuring User Satisfaction with IS Security, AMCIS2015 Proceedings Mousavidin, E., Vaezi, R. (2013).
- Investigation of Computer-Mediated Social Networks through theInteractionist Sociological Paradigm. Proceedings of 13th Annual Business Conference on Teaching, Research and Practice Vaezi, R. (2012). Cloud Computing: A qualitative study and conceptual model, AMCIS2012 Proceedings, Paper 3
- Vaezi, R., & Chang, J. (2012). Predictors of reciprocity norms in online communities: Case of weblog users. ISOneWorld Proceedings Peffers, K., Rothenberger M., Tuunanen, T., & Vaezi, R. (2012). Design science research evaluation, Lecture Notes in Computer Science, 7286, 398-410
- Vaezi, R., & Vera, D., (2011). Weblog Impact on Organizational Intellectual Capital and Innovative Capabilities. AMCIS 2011 Proceedings - All Submissions. Paper 78
- Vaezi, R. (2011) Corporate Social Networks Effects on Perceived Organizational Support and Perceived Supervisor Support. AMCIS 2011 Proceedings - All Submissions. Paper 77
Faculty Blog Posts
- Vaezi R. (2020) A Call for Transparent Publication System, https://coles.kennesaw.edu/research/blog/06-22-2020.php
- Vaezi R. (2020) Designing and Delivering Courses While Reflecting on Our Student Years: The Case of an Elective Data Mining Course, https://coles.kennesaw.edu/research/blog/04-01-2020.php