Dr. Ali Keyvanfar is a full-time faculty, also a member of the Institutional Review Board (IRB) at Kennesaw State University (KSU). He is an experienced academician, R&D project manager, start-up investment advisor, and international professional consultant with close to ten years of record in sustainable construction engineering and management (by method and material).
His extensive experience as a leading investigator covers topics addressing construction industry issues in Malaysia, South Korea, Australia, the UK, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Bahrain, Nigeria, Ecuador, and the USA. Dr. Ali as a PI/Co-PI; developed several patented and trademarked award-winning research products and services, published more than 50 publications (where 80% have been included in high-ranked journals), and secured several multi-disciplinary international research funds totaling over $1.9M. He is a dedicated team member as well as a team leader with intending attention to support diversity in global scientific communities.
- LINK to Current CV
- LINK to LinkedIn profile
- LINK to Scopus profile
- LINK to Google Scholar profile
- LINK to ResearchGate profile
- LINK to Academia profile
- LINK to Amazon books
- LINK to Publons profile
- Publications: 80+,
- Readers: 60,000+ ,
- Citations: 700+,
- H-index: 16,
- i10-index: 29,
- Publication reviewer: 200+
- Startup mentor: 200+
- Intellectual Property (IP): 10+,
- Licenced IP: 5+,
- Research Projects: 25,
- Research fund: $1.9 mil+,
- Innovation Gold Medal: 10+,
- Co-author: 75+,
- Graduates: 10+,
- Industry project: 10+
- KSU CMD full-time faculty
- Member of KSU Institutional Review Board
- Faculty advisor to NAHB student chapter
- Faculty advisor to AGC student chapter
- Faculty advisor to NAHB student competition
- Faculty advisor to AGC/ACS commercial competition
- Course coordinator for "CM 3400 Risk & Quality management"
External affiliations (current and past):
- Center for Energy Research, University of California San Diego (UCSD)
- Accreditation Board of Engineering and Technology (ABET)
- MIT Sustainable city program (MIT UTM MSCP program)
- Universidad Tecnológica Equinoccial (UTE-Ecuador)
- KiA (South Korea)
- University Technology Malaysia (UTM)
- International Gold Medal & Special Award of iCAN2017, Canada (ZEC panel), UTM, UTE, & Qatar Uni.
- World Material Science Grand Award, Would Scientist Awards 2016, Korea
- Order of merit in “Environmental design” research- World Inventors Award Festival 2016, Korea
- Green Research Award nominee, Qatar Sustainability Award, Qatar green building council(ZECpanel) UTM, Qatar Uni.
- KIA, WIA, and AIA special awards of 7th CIGIF2016, Korea (nDConRep, SSUT, ZEC panel) UTM, &Qatar Uni.
- International Gold Medal (3 categories) of 7th CIGIF2016, Korea (nDConRep, SSUT, ZEC panel) UTM,&Qatar Uni.
- International Gold Medal (2 categories) of 27th ITEX 2016, Malaysia (EISMS, Padfooting) UTM
- International Gold Medals (3 categories) & PolyU special award- SIIF 2015, Korea (CoolingWall, Suscrete, PAWDEX)
- International Gold Medal of 26th ITEX 2015, Malaysia (Suscrete) UTM
- National Gold Medals (2 categories) of 9th MRC 2014, Malaysia (PAWDEX, Suscrete) UTM
- Gold Medal & Jury Award- 16th INATEX 2014, Malaysia (Suscrete) UTM
- Gold Medal & Best Innovation Award-15th INATEX 2013, Malaysia (Palm Ecocrete)
- Best Ph.D. gradute award 2013 (FKA, UTM)
- International Doctoral Fellowship award 2012 (UTM)
International Doctoral Fellowship award 2011 (UTM)
International Doctoral Fellowship award 2010 (UTM)