- Jonathan McMurry gave the Berry College Chemistry Department seminar. It was squatting room only!
- The McMurry Group presented seven (!) posters at the GABio Innovation Summit, with Kelsey Clearman taking home the hardware, winning the Anthony Shuker Poster Award! Congrats to Julia LeCher, Emma Parks, Camila Bejarano, Steven Ho, Shaquanna Young and Luke Dickson!
- Julia LeCher's recent Biomolecular Concepts review paper, "Breaking in and busting out: Cell-penetrating peptides and the endosomal escape problem," is officially 'trending!' Download early and often!
- Kelsey Clearman and Shaquanna Young presented their work at the Emory Laney Graduate Symposium.
- Jonathan McMurry has been called up to The Show! Alas, for one day only...
- Not even hot off the virtual presses! Check out Julia LeCher's brand new short conceptual overview, "Breaking in and busting out: Cell-penetrating peptides and the endosomal escape problem," now in "Ahead of Print" at Biomolecular Concepts!
- Welcome (back) to the group, Luke Dickson! Luke is beginning his MSIB studies and already has his shoulder to the wheel incubator!
- Jonathan McMurry went on vacation. There was much rejoicing.
- Another McMurry Lab Miracle™! Dr. Josh Francis successfully defended his doctoral thesis June 22 at Emory. Dr. Eric Hoffer was in the crowd of well-wishers. Great to see McMurry Lab alums doing well!
- Kelsey Clearman, Mareena Whisby and Shaquanna Young have been accepted to the Emory-Laney Graduate Symposium where they will present their work this October. Congratulations!
- All of our first year MSIB students have passed their thesis proposals! 'Clearly' in the lead was Kelsey Clearman, who had the good sense to provide her committee with donut-like cupcake thingies and then skated through as committee members slipped into diabetic comas! That's how you pass your thesis proposal!!!