- Jonathan McMurry has been called up to The Show! Alas, for one day only...
- Not even hot off the virtual presses! Check out Julia LeCher's brand new short conceptual overview, "Breaking in and busting out: Cell-penetrating peptides and the endosomal escape problem," now in "Ahead of Print" at Biomolecular Concepts!
- Welcome (back) to the group, Luke Dickson! Luke is beginning his MSIB studies and already has his shoulder to the wheel incubator!
- Jonathan McMurry went on vacation. There was much rejoicing.
- Another McMurry Lab Miracle™! Dr. Josh Francis successfully defended his doctoral thesis June 22 at Emory. Dr. Eric Hoffer was in the crowd of well-wishers. Great to see McMurry Lab alums doing well!
- Kelsey Clearman, Mareena Whisby and Shaquanna Young have been accepted to the Emory-Laney Graduate Symposium where they will present their work this October. Congratulations!
- All of our first year MSIB students have passed their thesis proposals! 'Clearly' in the lead was Kelsey Clearman, who had the good sense to provide her committee with donut-like cupcake thingies and then skated through as committee members slipped into diabetic comas! That's how you pass your thesis proposal!!!