Professional affiliation with American Society for Engineering Education
Recognized as Professional Engineer by Institute of Engineers Australia (IEAUST)
- Author of the book "Solving Mechanical Engineering Problems with MATLAB". Get your copy here.
Prior was a Senior Research Associate at Sydney University, Australia
- Research experience: Rheology and viscoelasticity, Polymer processing, Biomechanical engineering (artificial organs and soft tissue rheology), Computational mechanics (Finite Element Method, Boundary Element Method, Completed Double Layer Boundary Element Method), Robotics, and Micromachinery. See my papers here.
Worked as die designer and deputy managing director of die manufacturing division in Universal company and also as design engineer in Mahab/ Acres Company
Began at Southern Polytechnic in Fall 2006.
See current and former activities here.
- Designing a transformer statue for Novelis
- SME's Faculty Advisor Professional Development Award
- A Halo Armor
- Solar Panel Project (EPA Grant)
- SPSU student knows his vibrations
(Some new links will be added)