Courses Taught at KSU:
- PSYC 1101: Introduction to General Psychology
- PSYC 2300: Research Methods and Statistics
- PSYC 2500: Research Methods in Psychological Science
- PSYC 3325: Social Psychology
- PSYC 3425: Psychology of Gender
- PSYC 4400: Directed Study
Professor Willard has experience teaching in all modalities (e.g., in-person, hybrid, online). She has developed courses meeting Quality Matters Standards and completed specialized online training through the RCHSS Office of Distance Education.
Because she takes a scholarly and reflective approach to teaching, Professor Willard regularly attends teaching-focused workshops/conferences, participates in professional service related to teaching (e.g., The Society for the Teaching of Psychology), and engages in the scholarship of teaching and learning (SoTL).