Department of Psychological Sciences
- Human Development (undergraduate)
KSU Journey Honors College
- Honors Colloquim
School of Conflict Management, Peacebuilding, & Development/School of Governments and International Affairs
- MS courses
- Conflict Theory
- Research Methods
- Advanced International Mediation
- Humanitarian Conflict Intervention
- Alternative Dispute Resolution Continuum
- Advanced Conflict Management Skills Clinic
- Dispute Systems Design
- Conflict Management in a Specified Environment
- Domestic Field Experience
- International Field Experience (Study Abroad)
- Field Study and Field Work Reports
- PhD courses
- Humanitarian Crisis Intervention
- PhD Dissertation Research
School of Data Science and Analytics
- PhD courses
- Professional Seminar
- Data Ethics
Department of Interdisciplinary Studies (ISD)
- Sports, Conflict, & Peace (taught within the Peace Studies Minor)
Dissertation committees chaired:
- Jean Marc Akakpo (2020) "Regional Economic Communities (RECs) in Africa as a conflict mitigation mechanism: The case of the Economic Community of West African States (ECOWAS)".
- Etsegenet “Mimi” Endale (2019). Title: “Beyond Resettlement: The Peacebuilding Experience of Ethiopian Forced Migrants in their Homeland”. Proposal passed Fall 2016.
- Brittany Foutz (2019). “Victim Satisfaction with Reparations from the International Criminal Court: An Examination of Child Soldier Cases from Kenya and Sexual Violence Cases from the Democratic Republic of Congo". Proposal passed Fall 2018.
- Pranaya Rana (completed 2016). Title: “Refugee Resettlement and Peace Building: Exploring the Roles of Human and Social Capital of Caseworkers in fulfilling Grassroots Refugee Needs”.
- Birthe Reimers (completed 2015). Title: “Lending a Megaphone to the Muted: A Photovoice Exploration of Refugees' and Locals' Perspectives on Communal Dynamics in Clarkston, GA.
Dissertation Committee Member:
- Boardman, Jonathan, "Ethical Analytics: A Framework for a Practically-Oriented Sub-Discipline of AI Ethics". (2022)
- Haque, Ziaul, "The Role Of Digital Technology In Improving Electoral Integrity: Hope Or Just Hype?" (2020).
- Herman David Ayers (2019). "Changing the Guards: Expanding Cultural Diversity Training in Correctional Officer Basic Training". Proposal Passed Spring 2018.
- Wim Laven (2019). “Where Do We Go From Here?” The Influence of Personality and Social Motivators on Attitudes Toward Structural Violence and Interpersonal Forgiveness". Passed Proposal Spring 2017.
- Christine Edwards (2018). "Schisms and Conflict Management in New African Immigrants’ Religious Organizations in the Greater Atlanta Area". Passed Proposal Fall 2017.