Links to websites that deal with various aspects of Comparative Vertebrate Anatomy:
- Amphibian Embryology
- Amphioxus Sections
- Amphioxus sections (from the University of Amsterdam - labels in Dutch)
- Anatomically Correct: The Online Cat Dissection (View interactive diagrams of the cat's anatomy: - View the digestive system; the uro-genital system; and the respiratory system)
- BIODIDAC (contains photos of Amphioxus and Lamprey sections)
- Cat Dissection and Human Skull (from Dr. J. Strauss, Penn State Univ).
- Cranial Nerves
- Developmental Biology
- Dr. Anna Ross's Links Page
- Embryo Images
- E-Skeleton Project
- Engineering Labs (Very simple interactive labs from the "Building Big" PBS series web site. Some general application to functional morphology.)
- Homeobox Genes Data Base
- Images in Anatomy (Includes photos of cat muscles, histology slides, sheep brain, pig heart etc)
- Latin and Greek Roots Index
- LUMEN - Human Gross Anatomy (includes cross sectional anatomy, CT scans etc).
- Neural Crest - site done by a student.
- Photos of Ammocetes, Lamprey etc.
- Selected Anatomy Web Sites (Links to anatomy web sites maintained by North Carolina State University)
- Video Dissection Guide (University of Alberta)
- Virtual Cat (Delaware County Community College)
- Virtual Library of Developmental Biology
- Visible Embryo
For other websites directed more towards human anatomy, visit Biol 2221L - Human Anatomy »